Saturday, April 11, 2009

Spring 2009, Week 8

April 8, 2009 - Week 8

Short stories and dance on the menu tonight.

A few quick responses I had to tonight's works in progress:
-visually and aurally descriptive, I could see and hear the story
-tickled by resolution of situation
-took me on a trip with you
-tickled by actuality of sneaking treats
-playful and childlike
-humorous delivery
-relaxed timing

Unfortunately I did not feel that my work had progressed enough to present at this meeting.

We have formalized plans for the showcase and everyone is looking forward to it.

Tell everyone you know to come check it out. But, especially come if you or anyone you know are interested in a creative working group to help you focus on your own works in progress.

-AVS

No comments:

Post a Comment